Community Rewards Program-Sign up
- Your enrollment is good for the life of the program.
- There is no need to re-enroll each January.
Scroll down for program details.
Signing up is simple, and you won’t have to do a thing except use your Dillons plus shopper’s card when purchasing items.* To designate TMP-Marian to receive funds from Dillons based on your purchases:
- Make sure you have a Dillons Plus Shoppers Card (Available at any Dillons/Bakers/Gerbes Checkout)
- Visit : https://www.dillons.com/
- Sign in to your account or create an account if you do not yet have one
- If you created an account, but cannot remember your username, please call 866-221-4141, and they will sign you up over the phone.
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Type TMP in the search box or search using TMP-Marian’s Community Rewards Number: 10457
- Select TMP MARIAN in the search results and click “Enroll”
Community Rewards Program will Benefit TMP-Marian
The Dillons Division based in Hutchinson, KS includes all Dillons Stores in Kansas, Bakers in Nebraska, and Gerbes in Missouri. This division will be paying out $500,000 at the end of each quarter to non-profits in the division based on shoppers’ purchases during that quarter. That’s $2 million to charities located in Kansas, Omaha, and parts of Missouri. It is our hope that with our concentration of alumni in these areas, we can take full advantage of the program.
- The distribution of the $2 Million is not based solely on your purchases, but also on numbers of individuals that enroll. The organization with the biggest percentage of qualifying purchases by dollar amount will receive the biggest percentage of the $500,000 each quarter!
- *You will start earning rewards for the school right away on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shoppers Card (Restrictions include: Fuel, Dillons gift cards, postage stamps, reloadable gift cards such as VISA or Mastercard gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, sales tax and lottery tickets)
- Gift cards NOT redeemable at Dillons such as for restaurants, Amazon, iTunes, etc. COUNT AS QUALIFYING PURCHASES!
- There is no cost to enroll, and the Community Rewards enrollment will not affect your fuel points or coupon discounts.
- Feel free to contact Sandy Losey in the TMP-Marian Advancement Office at 785-625-6577 or email@example.com for any assistance or questions you may have.
- Your enrollment is good for the life of the program. There is no need to a need re-enroll each January.