In conjunction with all Ellis County Schools and the Ellis County Health Department, TMP-M will follow these quarantine protocols:
- If your child is sick, do not send them to school.
- If someone in the household is awaiting test results for COVID-19, do not send any of your children to school while you wait for the results.
- If your child is asymptomatic but you plan to have them tested for COVID-19 in the next two days, do not send them to school. Keeping them home from school prior to testing will remove subsequent quarantine from a positive test.
- If you are notified that your child is a close contact with a positive case, they will be required to quarantine for ten days from the date of contact.
- Individuals will not be allowed to test out of quarantine.
- If both parties are wearing a mask for the duration of contact and social distancing of at least 3 ft is maintained, quarantine may not be enforced.
- If your child is vaccinated and remains asymptomatic, they may stay in school and activities.
- Face masks will remain optional.